We at “Actura” are an educational solutions company that specialise in providing expert STEAM Learning Solutions. We are excited to be staging our inaugural OneWorld Robotics Competition which will bring together students from around the world, competing to solve the real-world problems of our future through the application of robotics.
In the competition, the students will be presented with a scenario relating to the category of “Smart Cities”, which they must then consider the relevant legal, social and ethical implications to, coming up with solutions which will be assessed by a panel of judges. We are eagerly looking to recruit Volunteers who are willing to assist our students in all aspects this exciting global robotics competition.
Did you know?
In the next thirty years, seventy-five percent of the fastest growing occupations will require STEAM-related skills.
By volunteering, you will be contributing to the development of essential STEAM-related skills in our students and in society as a whole. You will be involved in everything from events organisation, coaching and guiding teams and will greatly benefit from the experience. This is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to be involved in a global robotics competition. We would love for you to be involved!
To show our appreciation, participating volunteers will receive the following benefits:
- OneWorld Robotics Competition Recognition Certificate from California Association of STEAM Education (CASE).
- Work reference/recommendation letter from Actura for your future job seeking needs.
- Complimentary educational robotics professional development training opportunity.
- Potential educational robotics internship opportunity at Actura.
- Potential future employment opportunity at Actura
Australian area competitions are being held in:
- Sydney, 23 – 24 November 2019
- Melbourne, 30 November – 1 December 2019
Discover the details of inspiring young minds.